Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Friday, September 01, 2006

Gave the artist a hu spanking last night. We played 3 £25 HU matches and i won 2 before a cruel outdraw (as ever) in the third match lost me the chance to tease the fella all the way to football practice. I even won a side bet as we were playing. How many world cup finals have England played in? Answer in the comments tomorrow. If you think you know (no "googling" allowed) stick ur answer in the comments.

A biggish weekend for me. Was going to go out on the lash tonight but instead im gonna play either online or the Vic cash. Tomorrow im shooting/pokering/ out celebrating a mates birthday in that order. On Sunday the missus wants to do some shooting so ill oblige (what a girl) and on Sunday evening ill be trying to play al the "majors" i can afford.

Cash is good at the moment, infact, i havent had a losing session in 10 days......im on a run and it would be nice to polish is off by winning the 100k.

gl all

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy some more HU action tonight? At least now you can't legitimately whinge about being 'massively negative EV' against me heads up.
Two more 25s ? Good idea about not going on the lash tonight. Off to the Vic?
I won the St Albans game last night by the way. Rediscovered my focus after football. I won ludicrously easily. By the end I was hoping to get outdrawn to prolong the game a little.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the 58 World Cup that I missed out. Should have remembered that one, with Wales making the semis and England out in the group stage.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Well played mate, those St. Albans lads are a tought bunch to crack ;)
Hope you gave Lez a sound spanking, the cocky git need to be taught a lesson i believe you said ;). I heard he plays online....where, when? This is valuable information and could be sold to the Hawko's and Sherwoods of this world for miiiiiilllllions of dollars (said in a Dr.Evil tone).

-EV???
I dont believe there is a game....unless you count golf, im pretty shit at that.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home