Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

:( No Warsaw for me. Had a fantastic starting table. 1st hand AKspades. 1 lag raise from MP i elect flat call on the button. Flop Q89Spades. I get bet into and because he wont know whether im chasing or completed i flat call hoping he bets his Queen on the tunr also. Another player (horrible) also calls. I raise a small amount when he predictably bets the 4hearts on the turn and the other guy doubles me up chasing a King high flush draw.
That was nice.

After that, 0 playable hands. I made one big bluff with A7hearts after a preflop bettor checked a raggy flop to me. Then nothing, no cards, nudda.

Ah well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the cards could have done with a bit more of a shuffle before that first hand.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

;)

funny, i was to the left of the dealer.

As a side note its a freaking joke that Luton doesnt provdie dealers in a £100 rebuy game.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home