Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

















On the plus side, and to cheer me up, the house is coming on a treat. Not entirely sure how we are going to pay people but will try and cross that hurdle when they come knocking with a crowbar. I kinda regret making such a massive commitment as my 1st house, but suzanne has reminded me that a) its gonna be the shizzles, and b) it will be our home for a long time hopefully. She's been pretty awesome the last few weeks, hats off to my amazing gf.

Anyhow, heres some photos! Im exceptionally happy with the "doghouse" down the end of the garden, which will be where ill be playing my poker from. The work is nearly finished now and and i cant wait to move in, even if it will be beans on toast for a few months :). Finished with a few photos from my mate Sebs real stag do (ie night before) where we got a bit too smashed than is decent. Also thought id payback seb for giving me a suprise naked night visit by putting him out there. He does read this time to time, so when you do mate, UNLUCKY! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amatay said...

lol, can't believe u have to play poker in the shed mate!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F#ck downswings!! :))

Kelo

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard! Just wait til you get married...

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home