Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Downswinging hard. Marvellous. Just had a pretty brutal 20buyin downswing, biggest iv had in a while. In 4 days. I got unlucky a fair bit but also played like a twat on numerous occasions. People hero me so light now on the end that im going to have to adjust. For the next few weeks im gonna really tighten it up and spot the levelling ware postflop deep when i decide to rep super narrow ranges and my opponents are good enough to realise im bluffing 70% of the time. Been running at about 32/25/12%3b which is normally my optimal winrate, but ppl are 5b shoving 88 on me pre and calling my 3barrels down light, so i need to punish them. Nedd to cure them or always tapping that call button. Need to make them feel the pain of bad hero calls :)

Otherwise, my garden looks sick now, suzanne has had most of the input but the turf went down the other day. Ill take some photos soon.

cya kids, blackbelt grading starts 27th april, mail them if you might like to take part in future opportunities.

1 Comments:

Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

20x buyin ?

OUCH!!

I can remember the good old days when 10x buyin was plenty big enough roll to play on :(

Live poker FTW now!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home