Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok you whining mules, im done with all these chores. Iv been a busy boy today, finally got my hands on PT3 to trial for insidepoker and finished a table selection article (well, 90% of it) so woop woop there. Iv tweaked all the links so you should all be good by now, if now, stuf ya, i cannot be arsed with any more. Paul (UKgatsby) , alphebetical listing goes against my my nature m8, its random chaos ftw baby!

Well done to those northern monkeys on the double, lucky bastards, not jealous at all.
I watched game @ Luton G, where we (me and rob) played the £100fo. I chopped it hu in a small field after having 90k of 140k in play with 11 left. Why couldnt i save some of that luck for a major event instead :(

Tbh i wouldnt have chopped if i was in his shoes, he had me outchipped 2/1 so fair play there Dan m8, ty for that.

BlueSQ 10k challenge again next month, i have to try and retain my title so will be playing a shit load in June while all the decent poker players are playing in Vegas. Im still grieving as im sure u can tell.

With regard to large lumps of money, its the ECOOP festival for the next 10 days, get involved ppl, sign up to bluesq and stick a couple of quid in. The satellites are really really soft and if u run good (equates to go allin a lot on the ipoker network) you might have a score at a huge lump. Im gonna try and have a shot at one or two, and qualify for the ME (shouldnt be toooooo hard) as a kind of last gasp attempt at getting a big vegas kitty together. Thats the real fun in these kind of things imo, thinking about what you would do with the money. I mean, if i won the lottery, swell, but DREAMING about what ud do with the money oddly might be more fun.

Oh, minor brag too, won tickets to all the bluesqGUKPT festival events other night. Ship, hehe. Now all i need to do is have a huge weekend and ill be moderately happy with myself.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know iPoker don't do rakeback but with your contacts is there any loyalty payments that can be made by Blue Square?

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you play cash after the tourney on wednesday?

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just thought I'd leave a comment on your blog as I have been reading it for a couple of months now without saying anything (how rude of me, I know).

So here's me saying hello. Keep up the good work and feel free to stop by my blog too.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

lol @ random chaos

12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

link me up dude....

http://domspokernews.blogspot.com/

7:55 AM  
Blogger vinny said...

get it updated u lazy f&%%**(

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home