Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Second night of MTT madness. Pretty good show tbh, played 5 comps, final tabled 2, won 1 and lost the chip lead on the bubble in two others. Still had a few situations where i imagined half decent players could fold, but thats a dangerous assumption. In future i treat them all as morons until they show me differently.

ScoopTroop, iv already added you you drunken nut ;)
Barry, done, dunno why i forgot to do you but as said im pretty crap with that stuff.
Simon, you cant be serious? I was hoping to see you at the next Luton fessie as my no.1 backer! Darn!

Off to Luton or watching footy tomoz, not sure as im desperate to play live and iv promised my m8, but then again im a bit tight atm and footy+ beers with the lads is a nice cheap one. Hmmmm, ill flip a coin tomoz afternoon.

Oh, someone sent me this.



the commentator got the chips bit wrong (was a 50k pot) but here's my crippling hand from last months GUKPT in Manchester. The funny bit is when maldini says "you might get a call here just because its you", love that image baby. Oh well, so close to a decent shot at a decent score, as usual it doesnt pan out. Meh.

5 Comments:

Blogger LeKnave said...

you're so close to linking me properly now, and you've even linked me twice! both are wrong lol, get it sorted:

http://leknavepoker.blogspot.com imo.

laters.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Amatay said...

shit, monster draw, ul m8

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look so gooooood on camera!!!

Maldini

4:05 AM  
Blogger TheHat said...

Alex you douche, my link doesn't work either...

http://thescooptroop.blogspot.com/

Playing the ECOOP ME?

9:58 PM  
Blogger TheHat said...

Pint of water please

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home