Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Friday, May 02, 2008

what a load of absolute bollox. Ok i know Friday night are like the cash game players payday but tonight was unreal. Fuck poker. And i say that knowing my good mother read this. Luckily im managing my sessions and feel pretty stable at the moment despite some horrific outdraws and some even uglier call downs. I posted a (somewhat ridiculous) thread on blonde about the fact i was getting concerned about some of the plays players were making against me. It happened on perhaps 7 or eight occasions tonight. I guess usually a really odd hand happens about once a week for me (50k hands).

1st hand that was a real wtf moment. Almost identical situation (different suits but just the same) occured barely a minute later. I raise from button with KdQd $300 stack @ 200nl and get 3bet by a tag from the blinds. I flat. Flop comes 9high with two diamonds. He leads out small, i flat. Turn is an offsuit 9. He makes a weak bet, i move in. He has me slightly covered. He calls, with AK. Same table but a little bit later i cr a guy allin on the turn with a huge 15out draw. HE time down calls off $150 of his remaining stack on a 56910 two tone board with AK no draw. WTF?

the best shall be saved till last. I raise with Jc8c and flop comes 5c6cK. I cbet, he flats. Turn is a pretty 9h. I check (coz he said something in Norwegian to his buddy like "flotsa nikin" which i assumed meant "float nikinblinds" so im expecting a bet on the turn when i check. He obliges, i make a large raise, so like pot is 50 on turn, he makes 35, i rr the pot+ to like 125 and he calls. River is an offsuit jack so i bet and he calls. His hand, Q10o. Im punching the computer screen. Literally. Got that lump well up in my throat which is like my que to logoff before i tilt and i do the good thing and shut it down. But im getting really frustrated with all the absolute BS im seeing atm, i guess im prolly getting para after all the hacking scares but sometimes it just feels like ur on your own in this fucking minefield. -$600 for the night which is the worst friday iv ever had. Properly pissed.

1 Comments:

Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

You shoulda come down Equal Chance and played the best structured comp in the uk m8!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home