Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hehe, im like a kid in a sweet shop right now. Really excited about gukpt ME tomorrow, so hope i just get to enjoy myself really. I have a slim edge on the field i guess, but a donkament is a donkament and the luck factor is always immense. I sometimes get worked up (you wouldnt believe it if you saw me lol) and put pressure on myself when that really isnt a good idea. You just have to play so many comps to realise your edge that this is more like a shot in the dark opposed to a real opportunity. Im incredibly priveleged to even be playing in a £1k buyin event so will just be going in with a hope and a prayer.

Plan A.

Obviously i wont be messing around with any tight play early on (whats a starting hand?) and will be going hell for the leather using as much fold equity as i can muster early on. Im acutely aware of how i am viewed by nearly everyone i play with so hopefully i can valuetown some non-believers/ get ppl trying shit v me (Secretary, Hero Callers Are Us, 2008) early on, generate a stack and then make the most out of the immense implied odds in position v players that are not used to playing with so much ammo. Thats the plan anyway. Updates as always on blondepoker.com and good luck to any of you other fortunates looking forward to the comp, its sure to be a real blast (even if it is in Luton lol)!

Plan B.

Am gonna swap 200% of myself tomorrow, then bust out 1st and get the beers in with the internet boys.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the main event. Run good one time?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck m8. boxerdean from badbeat/betfair here. just wanted to say i think the article youve done in insidepoker this month is superb . keep up the good work

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for both the Big Slick in Purley, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards

Mayur Patel

www.bigslick.co.uk


Also add me to MSN if you would like to talk more on Mayur_patel10@hotmail.com

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Poker said...

This is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. Your LIKE NUTS IN A VICE article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like this.
--------------------------
France 50$ Gratuit & Spain Promociones & Kostenlos Pokern & Giocare su internet

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Texas hold em Players said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible LIKE NUTS IN A VICE blog here. See you around
--------------------------
People Welcome

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Yoga-Poker Room said...

This is the kind of article I love to find. I am extremely impressed with how well you researched this Hehe, im like a kid in a sweet shop right now material. I think this is solid information and I agree.
--------------------------
World News to play poker.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home