Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ok, gonna have a brag now. Just had my first ever massive (for me) week. After 15k hands of 1k and 500nl plus a donkament touch for 4k iv shipped $24k. I ran at 24bb/100 which is obviously completely unsustainable but fuckit ill just keep giving it my best every session. Really pleased with myself and feel like this is the turning point from msnl grinder to understanding and progressing to highstakes. Would like to say a big thankyou to Adam my running partner online and my mentor Manuel who has been incredibly supportive when times are bad aswell as good. This game can be a huge rollercoaster at times and im hopeful that this will be the start of things to come.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Alex - Much deserved I'm sure, keep it up!!!

T_Mar

7:56 AM  
Blogger Amatay said...

wowsay, well done m8

8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ship it, nice work mate

Mbn!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Adam Sharples said...

Shipppppppppp! Esp the donkament!

Deserved it mate after the sick downswing.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home