Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hurrah! MTT form has finally come back to me. I entered 5, final tabled 3, won 1 and came 2nd and 7th respecitively in the others. All told, good for a little over $1600. :)

I shoulda won the 2nd one too, I got him all-in twice where i had a bigger ace and he hit. The final hand he has 2/3 of the chips and i raise 7*BB with A10s. He calls with K8 and hits on the river. I found it hard to remain sad though.

Cash games didnt go so well for some reason, i have to be in a very patient mind to play em. Also, iv read all about changing gears, but when multi-tabling Cash games, my advice to you is simply nut-peddle. Its easy on the brain and saves decision making for more important things, like Tournies!!!


Bankroll is going in the right direction.

2 Comments:

Blogger snoopy1239 said...

Hi Alex,

Cracking set of results, well done.

Be careful not to mix multis and cash too often, play one or the other. It gets way too messy.

In return for my adding you to my space, would you be able to do me a favour and add my blog and blondepoker to your links list, especially the latter as it puts us higher up on the Google list. Would be eternally grateful.

cheers and keep it up!

snoops

5:05 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Will do snoop
pimp ;)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home