Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meh. Playing badly and getting the corresponding results. Gonna take a break for a few days and sort out the boring stuff. Send some invoices out and sort out some xmas stuff, get my fat ass down the gym and sort my car out. Life stuff. Will play again but no sooner than Friday night. Deffo need to get my head clear and refocus my efforts. Big congrats to M3 for winning the Luton HU comp. I got a pass through the 1st round (they said the other guy didnt turn up but i know i was secretly seeded) and then had a very easy second round. Third round i got screwed with 24. I raise preflop and Brian Staines (ex Luton FC legend) showed me how people play poker when they have brains that down work properly. Flop comes 24A he checks, i bet, he calls. Turn comes a 7. I bet big, he pauses then calls. River comes a Q and he checks to me. I decide i have to V bet here and he calls with Q2. Pi55 off. Then down to 4k @ 200/400 and out of the game really. After that i just went all-in a lot until he got me in a hand where i decided to see a flop and he flopped a str8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home