Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Friday, January 04, 2008

Finally found someone on 2+2 that thinks like me.

And im not sure whats up with my blogger/explored but i can no longer link.
So copy and paste this. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=95226
Read what he says and although he is a bit shit when he gets check raised or weak ked into, his thought process is spot on and gets paid. I like the comments too, personally i just think its whiny tags going on one.

Tonight is ripe for me to switch it up i think. Hopefully the ppl who went back to work this week will be online and the regs have seen the BS iv been getting up to for a few weeks. Tonight we cash that image. 2/4, 5/10 and i we run super super goot 10/20. This will be a rude awakening, a donk can play solid 2!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Gogogo 10/20 ftw.

Alex don't ask me to comment on the 10/20 hands those boys have nearly got as many fancy moves as you.

Cheers Longy.

9:15 PM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

I would love to play $10/$20 again. Roll back the clock 2 years please!

Although I suspect the $10/$20 game is alot harder now than it was then.

GL M8

9:43 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Cheers for GL wishes kids, sadly didnt go too well this weekend but it wont be too long before we can play Townsend @ co.

Lol mark, you can assess (berate?!) my plays anytime you want mate. I honestly dont mind ;)

M3, never actually got to 10/20 sadly, didnt feel hot enough to take a shot. Not sure i want to play in games with Geeforce, Pab + co permanently crushing it. I think 1/2NL is probably my comfort zone for multitabling 8+.

When we gonna meet up M3? You going Luton grand challenge?

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home