Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Been thinking of the comeback format. I will be working with the obligatory 30* the buy-in and starting at the $5 level. I am hoping that this should help me to focus not on the stakes and the payouts but on WINNING SnG's. I also dont trust myself with anything else and want to prove i can do it. No MTT's or cash games.

I will deposit $150 and play $5 SnG's until i reach $300, then play $10, get to $450, then play $15 etc. Going to trymy best to play perfect poker (iv had good games before but never had the "perfect session"). I am actually incredibly nervous and will probably start again on Saturday- at the moment im just going over all the literature i own, making a ply book etc. If i get the chance ill give some of my thoughts on how to play AQ and AJs in middle and late position later. I just think it would be fun to write my thinking down on here and see if anyone disagrees with me.

Im printing off a poker diary as we speak. Ill be keeping meticulous score from now on and hopefully ill be able to show a big profit this time next year. If i go bust again online, im quitting internet poker for good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Links sorted ;)

Paul

9:36 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

ta m8

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home