Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Friday, November 10, 2006

Hurrah, iv just had my 1000th visitor. From now on i can go from strength to strength, slowly taking over the internet and using this site as an outlet for radical politics- bring on Bird Flu, there are too many humans!!

As Mr.Brownlow recommended, whoever says they were my 1000th visitor can play me HU for $50. You win, you keep- you lose, you suck. Be honest, no lying shmucks , i demand honesty.

Big weekend of poker lined up, muhahahahahhhaha

Tonight its a choice between going to a new venue, the equal chance club in Walthamstow for a £75 FO, or going to my regular Luton haunt, where i can pick up all the poker mags for free ;). Yip im a tightass.
Tomorrow im playing the rookie £10 rb @ Luton, trying to scrape together lost of live cash to play the festival events coming up and pay for a series of short breaks iv got lined up.
Saturday night, online, Sunday morning, teach my boys how to kick a football, Sunday......going to gutshot to play lots and lots of online tournies. This is conditional however, the last time i went there was a disconnection and i had pocket AA deep in a tournie. I want a verbal agreement that they will refund me if problems occur again.

Well done to Camel, who is currently owning the Masters Classic in Dam. Also want to clear up a comment i said on blondepoker.com.

I got the wrong end of the stick from snoopy's update (no fault of the Beagle) and i prolly came across as an arrogant cunt, which im not. Apologies.

Gl all. Remember, if you were no.1000 (ie it said visitors 999) when you loked at this, hit me up in the comments page and ill arrange a game.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck at Luton this saturday.I came second again there last saturday. Ran sevens into tens pre-flop when he'd just offered me a very generous even chop with about 70% of the chips. Still it keeps things ticking over nicely. The live MTT record just gets more remarkable as each tourney goes by.
'The Artist'

6:46 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

I must admit, you are the artist of coinflipshootouts. ;)
You fancy Walsall?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is it ? Two weeks away? The only art to winning a crapshoot is good short stack management.
I'm up for Walsall yeah.
Last Saturday was funny I got to the final table with just 9k (lost a race last but one hand before the eleventh person went) the blinds were 2k and 4k. They let me steal the blinds three of the first four hands (muppets). It's as if they wanted me to win.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news from the weekend?
Do you fancy Luton this week, I'd rather play Wednesday than tomorrow but can do both.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Luton, Monday might. £15 Satellite to Xmas cracker event and cash games.
Maybe Wednesday night aswell.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there on Wednesday night. Did you play there on Saturday?
We need to have a game in Bar12 some time soon as well.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Check out the sitemeter i put on your blog for you. Subtract last visitors from current total and see who was 1000th visitor ;)

Paul

1:41 AM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Okie dokey, ill meet you there on Wednesday. I need a cash injection.
Baby, you owe me 150 aswell, would be awesome if i could get it as live funds are getting short.
See you there @ 8pm.

Cheers Gatsby, ill do that m8.
p.s to cut to the chase.....was it you?

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can have that £150 for sure, my live bank roll won't be running short for a while yet ;)
My only leak at the moment is playing you HU lol

8:57 AM  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Nope
wasnt me :)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home