Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fking shitting bollocking fucking Tribeca.
14 left. I am 3rd in chips. In the BB im dealt QQ. SB (CL, little more than me) is playing uber aggy. He has been overbetting the pot postflop when he takes the lead preflop, going all-in instantly. He bets 5k, my stack 50k, i call. Flop comes Jxx and he shoves, i insta, he has J4, turn 4.
ALL THE FKING TIME. 110k pot when average is 28k and i bet the mug still donks it off.

Oh yeah, car broke down too. Fking marvellous. Mechanic reckons its nackered. I might bite the bullit and buy a bicycle. Winters coming to an end and the planet is totally fucked. I cant really preach to others about global warming when i drive and running a car is quite frankly, expensive.

And marvellous i just got my ass handed to me on a plate in the 15k. Super duper.

Ah well, might go to Gutshot tomorrow evening as ill be in town, or maybe even the Vic for some frivolities. Thursday and Friday @ Luton should be funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so its going well then!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home