Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Won the Monday £50 FO @ Luton outright, no mofoing deals. Went to Bath with the missus for a couple of days- WOW what a pretty city. Had a cracking time but after only 2 days the poker pangs are back.

Havent been playing online of late as the structure of the Luton comps combined with the softest cash games on the planet (aside from HU v Daveyboy) means its better value for me to go there. I guess ill log a few hours of 8 tabling 1/2 cash this weekend just to keep my VIP status high.


Cardiff is definitely beckoning now, im in form and playing better than ever. Im gonna try and convince artist to come along. That way we can have a couple of days fishing in Swansea for fat Bass before tearing up Cardiff. I keep having visions of outplaying Phil Ivey, Marc Goodwin and Ram Vaswani..............and thats just on the golfcourse, because, if you havent noticed, Spring is well and truly here. That means plenty of revealing clothing and superb sunshine, best modelled by this young lady.


4 Comments:

Blogger Pokeking69 said...

congrats on the luton win, keep it up!!! nice pic too

5:38 PM  
Blogger Posh said...

you're linked :D

and don't call me baitch LOL :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger United113 said...

Nice win! What is the struture of the Luton comps?

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Alex,
I have been looking around for new blogs to link with and I found yours. Would you be willing to do a link swap with me? Check out my blog at http://www.1struleofpoker.com and if you think its worth a link let me know by posting a comment anywhere in my blog and I will post a link back to you right away. Thanks in advance,

1stRule

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home