Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Friday, September 19, 2008




Ok. Currently not on course to clear 40k. Gonna aim for 30. Going blonde bash over weekend and the missus has been on earlys which has fked up my session times sadly. still put in decent hand volume (only 6 tabling) and playing reasonable. Made a few mistakes last weekend but have plugged leaks. Playing about 32/25/3 this month, table dependant, which is obv ultra high variance but thats why i chose to be staked now i guess. Coz i can handle the swings. Handy having someone keeping a close eye on you and prepared to let you play as high as u want. Getting a much bigger daily limit loss soo which should let me play 500/1k nl as my staple (assuming decent games), otherwise ill stay at small stakes grinding the easy money. Going bratislava next week for senor reevios stag do which will be awesome, hope i have kicked this fking cold by then.

Did some house stuff today, went well, roped in a mate obv, will post some pictures soon, its actually bigger than i thought weeeeeeeeee. OK, im going bed, see most of you at bb7 on saturday, where ill or not it will be super messy. gl at the tarbs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many tables are you playing whilst maintaining the 35/25/3 style? I tried it at 4 tables and I'm sure I was missing out on some value and being bluffed off some pots.

2:55 PM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Alex, so are you coming to Killarney on 3rd October???

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for the Big Slick in Purley, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards
Mayur Patel
www.bigslick.co.uk
Also add me to MSN if you would like to talk more on Mayur_patel10@hotmail.com

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just leave a comment here coz I have read a lots of information that makes me feel interesting when the time comes I visit here great LIKE NUTS IN A VICE post guys.
--------------------------
Visit me: Bonus sans depot & Poker sans depot

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home