Dial-A-Dealer - Home & Corporate Poker

Monday, November 10, 2008


fuck this game sometimes. this summer poker was soo fking easy and i was crushing whenever i played. october was a fking joke and november hasnt changed. im on a massive downswing atm and dont have any confidence at all, always thinking the nit is trying a move and making ridiculously spewy plays, in addition to lazy table selection and not putting in the hours i need to. Im going back down to 200nl until xmas at least, i want to get my confidence back up and start crushing again. Im pretty sure im the fish in the 500nl and 1knl games on betfair at the moment, i feel so mentally fragile and tilt soooooo fking easy. I KNOW! im meant to be a fking pro and i still tilt,terrible. Then i hear fking d'angelo spieling on something about imagine how much more money you would have if you had never tilted in your life, for me thats probs like 10X my net worth.

To top it off i have blown out some huge chances in online sunday donkaments lately. Yesterday that prize tit Iremarks managed to call 25% of his stakc off pre w 45s and obv bink A44. Then gives me the rubdown. Christ i wanna hit something.

Acutally looking forward to playing low, playing lag, not being adjusted to, getting paid and throwing around buyins with enough regularity that i can have an aggression edge. Not waiting for a fking hand in a ludicrously aggro 500nl game only for someone to cooler/outplay/outdraw me at every opportunity.

Off to ireland end of month, shooting in a week and skiing over Xmas w family and maybe in January with some degens. Fk i need a break and a result in the irish winter festival would be well handy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

PMA (Positive Mental Attitude)
You have a good game and the results will come.
Best of luck in the Winter Festival

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regular reader of your blog, enjoyed your hand analysis especially (would like to see more TBH) and caught your last article in IP which I enjoyed. I've never played at your level so got nothing to offer on playing front but my thoughts when I read you are prepared to step down a level are that this showed a good professional approach to a phase of your career that your only going to be able to view correctly with some time has elapsed.

I always think it speaks volumes for a player's egos suitability for a long term career as a poker player that he can make the decision to move down a level and review his play/form at a latter date with the benefit of perspective. Good luck chap.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have you buddy listed on Betfair (no I won't say which of the regs I am as you might adjust then).

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
I have you buddy listed cos your shit and you know you are. Spew some more mullah my way tonight please anonymous you monkeydonk.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol is that the best you can come up with? "I have no idea who you are but I have you buddy listed" sounds kinda... weak and impotently frustrated I guess.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home